Recommended Service Providers
Fort Point Insurance recommends the following companies and organizations:
Art & Jewelry Appraisers
Domestic Employee Staffing
Earthquake Retrofit Companies
Individual Life, Health and Dental
Personal Bill-Paying & Bookkeeping
Water Damage Prevention Products
To learn more about water detection devices, contact your alarm company, local plumber, or any of the vendors listed below. Use the links to review additional information about specific water detection products.
- DynaQuip Controls offers WaterCop, a water damage prevention system that uses moisture sensors and an automatic shut-off valve to detect leaks and automatically stop their water supply.
- FloLogic, Inc. offers the FloLogic SystemŽ, a water flow monitor that recognizes continuous water flow that exceeds normal use and responds by shutting off the water supply. View the FloLogic brochure | View the Water Security Systems brochure
- Kitco Corporation offers Flood Buster, a wireless, portable device that detects water and sounds its alarm.
- Smarthome, Inc. offers a variety of water prevention devices, including systems designed to work with home appliances that use water.
- Glentronics, Inc. offers the Basement Watchdog, a series of emergency battery backup systems for basement sump pumps.
Back to top »
Fort Point Insurance will provide a complimentary review and analysis of your current insurance.
We work with those individuals and families whose complex needs demand significant client service resources.
Fort Point Insurance